INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
from the company "GREEK INSURANCE LEADERS" who have the responsibility and perform the processing & DECLARATION OF CONSENT OF PERSONS who are subject to the data according to the General Data Regulation of the EU. 2016/679
I. Why would you edit my Personal Data (IFRS) 1 and my Special Category Personal Data (IFRS) 2?
What kind of processing of my data will you do?
- • In order to receive offers regarding the coverage of your insurance needs, it is necessary for us to give you at least the following data: NAME, PHONE, E-MAIL, PC. Residence, Date of Birth, as well as other information related to the investigation of your insurance needs.
- • In order to apply for cooperation in our company, it is necessary for you to provide your complete CV, as well as your contact details.
• Based on this information / data, we will consider if and how we will provide you with the appropriate offers, in order to fully meet your needs as well as those of your dependents.
- • For as long as our communication remains valid, we will process both your data and those of any of your dependents, which are necessary, based on the explicit consent you give us, through the consent form that follows.
- • After receiving the necessary for the security of your personal data, we will proceed, for the reasons mentioned above, in any operation or series of operations of processing your data and with the help of automated means such as e.g. collect, register, organize, correct, store, customize, modify, retrieve, retrieve information.
- • In some cases (concerning the Health and Accident Insurance Branches) we use automated means at the stage of taking the risk. Through these automated instruments, in which the risk-taking rules we apply (for the above Insurance Branches) have been largely integrated, we are allowed to make decisions more quickly, with greater accuracy, transparency and consistency.
- • In the context of the protection of our legal interests, we often carry out audits, through certified automated means, in order to prevent fraud against us.
1. Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject") such as an identifier [name, identity number, physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of the natural person (Article 4 of EU Regulation 2016/679 )]. 2 These are data relating to health, as well as racial or ethnic origin, etc. (Article 9 of EU Regulation 2016/679).
How long will you keep my data in a file?
We will keep your data for as long as you maintain a contractual relationship with us in both paper and electronic form. In the event that, for any reason, it is interrupted we will keep them for as long as is still required until the limitation period of any relevant claims has passed.
IV What rights do I have for the processing of my data?
V How do you ensure the security of my data?
- • You can exercise, as appropriate, the following rights: the right of access (to find out what data we process for you, why and their recipients7), correction (to correct any deficiencies or inaccuracies in your data8), deletion (right forgetfulness) (delete them from our files, but if their processing is no longer necessary9) limit processing (in case of data accuracy, etc.10.) portability (receive your data in a structured and commonly used format ) 11.
- • These rights are exercised free of charge for you, by sending a relevant letter or e-mail to the Data Protection Officer, unless they are repeated frequently and due to volume have administrative costs for us, in which case you will be charged the relevant costs.
- • If you exercise any of these rights, we will take all possible measures to satisfy your request within thirty (30) days of receiving the relevant request, after informing you either of its satisfaction or of the objective reasons that prevent it. his satisfaction.
The security of your data is our absolute commitment. To achieve this, we apply all modern and appropriate for the purposes of processing technical (indicative, encryption, anonymization) and organizational measures, the response of which we check at regular intervals.
Where will you send my data?
Your data may be transmitted and made available by legal entities and / or natural persons with whom, from time to time, we maintain contracts, we or the Company that we work exclusively with.
How do I file a complaint / complaint?
- 3 L.3691 / 2008, Decision EPIA 154/2009, Directive 2015/849 EU.
- 4 Law 4170/2013, Council Directive 20011/16 EU,
- 5 Common Reporting Standards-CRS
- 6 Law 4493/2017 Memorandum of Cooperation between the Greek Government and the Government of the USA.
- 7 Article 15 of EU Regulation 2016/679
- 8 Article 16 of EU Regulation 2016/679
- 9 Article 17 of EU Regulation 2016/679
- 10 Article 18 of EU Regulation 2016/679
- 11 Article 20 of EU Regulation 2016/679
DECLARATION OF CONSENT FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (IFRS) AND SPECIAL CATEGORY OF PERSONAL DATA (ECHR)
I declare that:
- For any issue regarding the processing of your data you can contact the email email@example.com
- Also, you always reserve the right to contact the Personal Data Protection Authority, which can accept the submission of relevant complaints either in writing in its protocol (Kifissias 1-3, PC 115 23, Athens) or electronically ( www.dpa.gr).
- I read the Newsletter for the Processing of Personal Data of the company "Greek Insurance Leaders"
- I was informed about the elaboration of the IFRS and IFRS that will take place
- I was informed about the rights I have and maintain as a data subject (ie, access, correction, deletion, restriction of purpose, portability and objection).
- I give my explicit consent (Article 7 of EU Regulation 2016/679) to the company "Greek Insurance Leaders"
- 1. For the elaboration of the IFRS and IFRS, as well as any others that come to their knowledge in the future and are related to the whole function of creating an offer to meet insurance needs.
- 2. For keeping files with all the above data in electronic or other format.
- I acknowledge that the elaboration of the IFRS and IFRS, which concern both me and any dependents, is and remains absolutely necessary.